Post with 1 note
I reaaaaally just wish that tomorrow was graduation, I got accepted into the college I wanted, and then all I had was just summer.
I’m just tired of feeling so frustrated and annoyed at the one person who I usually tell everything to, but I haven’t even been able to talk to for three weeks (really, a half hour?)
thanks for everything
what even happens inside a dishwasher
HI GUYS. If you weren’t super annoyed by these giveaway posts already, you now have a completely justifiable reason to be - I just went through my account and counted up exactly how many hoodies I’ve given away since I started doing this.
The answer is 20.
I feel like that’s some kind of milestone. I feel really good about it. Also it’s almost Valentines day. You’re all my valentines. Congratulations.
I know it’s a little early but I’ll be at Days of the Wolf for Valentines proper, so this is the best I can do.
Here’s the deal, yet again.
- Someone’s going to win a Lacrosse hoodie.
- Any size, any character.
- Shipped anywhere in the world.
- ONE LIKE, ONE REBLOG.
- Seriously, don’t abuse this, you’ll run the risk of breaking the notes and canceling the giveaway and it’ll make me way mad.
- Positivity in tags is always appreciated but I can’t calculate it up for a third entry this time around, sorry.
- Winner is chosen via random number generator.
- Giveaway ends MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd, AT 9:30 PM EST.
Spreadshirt has a free shipping coupon running right now - Lovely14. No minimum to use it!
"The other night, I helped save someone’s life. That felt really good. And I look at you, and all I can think is that you helped kill Boyd. You’re not just a bad boy, Aiden. You’re a bad guy. And I don’t want to be with the bad guys."
Page 1 of 3323